1. GENERAL TERMS
2. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY COMPANY
Company’s website collects information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or device (“personal information”). In particular, Company’s website, has collected the following categories of personal information from its consumers within the last twelve months:
|Identifiers||A real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, account name, Social Security number, driver’s license number, passport number, or other similar identifiers.||Yes|
|Personal Info. (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e))||A name, signature, Social Security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, passport number, driver’s license or state||Yes|
|identification card number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information, or health insurance information.|
|Protected Class Characteristics||Age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, veteran or military status, genetic information.||No|
|Commercial Info.||Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories ortendencies.||Yes|
|Biometric Info.||Genetic, physiological, behavioral, and biological characteristics, or activity patterns, such as, fingerprints, faceprints, and voiceprints, iris or retina scans, keystroke, gait, or other physical patterns, and sleep, health, or exercise data.||No|
|Histories||Browsing history, search history, information on a consumer’s interaction with a website, application, or advertisement.||Yes|
|Geolocation||Physical location or movements.||Yes|
|Sensory Data||Audio, electronic, visual, thermal,||No|
|olfactory, or similar information.|
|Employment Info.||Current or past job history or performance evaluations.||No|
|Educ. Info. (20 U.S.C. § 1232g, 34 C.F.R. Part 99)||Educational records directly related to a student maintained by an institution or party acting on its behalf, such as grades, transcripts, class lists, student schedules, student identification codes, student financial information, or student disciplinary records.||No|
|Inferences Drawn from Personal Info.||Profile reflecting a person’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.||No|
Company receives the categories of personal information listed above directly and indirectly from you.
3. USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company may use, or disclose the personal information we collect for one or more of the following business purposes:
- To fulfill or compl with the reason for the transaction. For example, if you share your name and contact information to ask a question about our products or services, we will use that personal information to respond to your inquiry. If you provide your personal information to purchase a product or service, we will use that information to process your payment and facilitate delivery. We may also save your information to facilitate new product orders or process returns.
- To provide, support, personalize, and develop our website, products, and services.
- To create, maintain, customize, and secure your account with us.
- To process your requests, purchases, transactions, and payments and prevent transactional fraud.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To personalize your website experience and to deliver content and product and service offerings relevant to your interests, including targeted offers and ads through our Website, third-party sites, and via email or text message.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our website, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- For testing, research, analysis, and product development, including to develop and improve our website, products, and services.
- To respond to law enforcement requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your personal information or as otherwise set forth in the CCPA.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company may disclose your personal information to a third party for a business purpose. In such cases, we enter a contract that describes the purpose and requires the recipient to both keep that personal information confidential and not use it for any purpose except performing the contract.We may share your personal information with the following categories of third parties, such as service providers and data aggregators.In the preceding twelve months, Company may have disclosed the following categories of personal information for a business purpose: Identifiers, Personal Info. (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.80(e)), Commercial Info., Histories, and Geolocations.
When we disclosed the personal information, described in the directly preceding paragraph, we disclosed the information to service providers and / or data aggregators.
5. SALE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Company does not sell your personal information.
6. YOUR RIGHTS
You have the right to request that Company disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information gathered for the past twelve months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we can and will disclose to you:
- The categories of personal information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the personal information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting or selling that personal information.
- The categories of third parties with whom we share that personal information.
- ●The specific pieces of personal information we collected about you (also called a data portability request).
- If we sold or disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, two separate lists disclosing:
- ○ sales,identifyingthepersonalinformationcategoriesthateach category of recipient purchased; and
- ○ disclosuresforabusinesspurpose,identifyingthepersonal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
You have the right to request that Company delete any of your personal information that we gathered from you and retained, subject to
certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you;
- Detect security breaches, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities;
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code §§ 1546 et. seq.);
- Comply with a legal obligation; or
- Use the information for internal and lawful reasons that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
7. EXERCISE OF ACCESS OR DELETION RIGHTS
To exercise the access and deletion rights described above, please submit a request to us by either:
● CallingCompany at (805) 492-4398; or
Please know that only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf, may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. You may also make a request on behalf of your minor child.
You may only make a verifiable consumer request for access twice within a twelve-month period. The verifiable consumer request must include:
- Information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative; and
- Enough detail tha tallows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to the request.
8. PERSONAL INFORMATION SALES OPT-OUT & -IN RIGHTS
Company will not sell your personal information. However, California law requires that we maintain a separate webpage that allows you to opt out of the sale of your personal information, which can be accessed by clicking the link below:
If you are between 13 and 16 years of age, you may opt-in to the sale of your personal information by:
● CallingCompany at (805) 492-4398;or
9. COMPANY RESPONSE TO ACCESS & DELETION REQUESTS
We will work hard to respond to a verifiable consumer request within forty-five days of its receipt. If we require more time, we will inform you of the reason and extension period in writing.
Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve-month period preceding the verifiable consumer request’s receipt. The response we provide will also explain the reasons we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request. We do not discriminate against you by reason of any verifiable consumer request.
10. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS
California Civil Code § 1798.83 permits California resident users of this website to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
11. MODIFICATIONS TO CCPA PRIVACY NOTICE
Company reserves the right to amend the CCPA Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. When we make changes to this privacy notice, we will post the updated notice on the website and update the notice’s effective date. Your continued use of this website following the posting of changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.